Animals story-The OverSmart Frog

 TH E OVER SMART FROG



                        Animals story-The OverSmart Frog

      There was a Lake,where fishes,crabs,frogs, ducks and many more animals  lived.In that Lake A OverSmart Frog used to live.He was a good swimmer,so he always dominate other animals in that lake.He considered that all animals were weak.
  
      The Frog always underestimated the power of other animals.Once he was making fun of the fish.Frog said,"Poor fish,I feel very sad for you.You can only stay in the water".Then he began to speak proudly,"Look at me.I can live both on land and in water.Also I can swim better than all of you".

      Fish was upset to hear all this nonsense of Frog.Also the Duck lives in that lake used to hear this nonsense talk of frog everyday and that day Duck heard all.The Duck decided to talk about it with the
Oversmart Frog and he spoke,"Hey Frog,why do you underestimate other animals?They are just as capable as you".............

     Hearing this Frog's self-esteem was hurt.He yelled at the Duck and said,"You looser Duck,don't teach me......Do you deserve to be equal to me?".The Duck quickly answered,"Yes I am,what to do to prove myself?".The frog said,"O really,then you have to bet with me to swim .This is going to be a race for both of us.I am sure ,I will be the Winner",Duck agreed and race began.

     The Frog began to swim very vigorously while the Duck was swimming keeping the balance of time and speed.When the race was half over,the frog's energy began to wane and he was completely exhausted.As soon as the frog stopped swimming,the Duck swam in front of him.

    The Duck won the swimming race,he was the winner.The frog's pride has waned and since then he has not underestimated any animal.


Previous
Next Post »

If you like the stories then comment and share. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Animal story of Deer

Bob the Deer           Bob the deer was going to the Jungle with his friends for Jungle Safari. He lost his way while playing in the Jungle...