Friendship story- "TRUE FRIENDSHIP"

           




"True Friendship"


                              

                 In the village Maryland there was a Rich and Generous Farmer.He had only one son.Farmer loved his son very much.Farmer would bring whatever his son wants.His son's name was "Roam".

                 Once,a farmer went in his farm.There was a flock of parrots.So many parrots were  in flock.One of them came towards farmer and everyone else flew away.A parrot said to farmer,"Dear Farmer,I am very hungry.Will you please give me something to eat?".

                 Farmer was surprised to see the parrot talking.He said,"Sorry my Friend,I did not bring anything to eat,If you don't mind....can you come to my home?,I will give you delicious food".

                 Parrot agreed and they both went at  farmers home.The farmer's son Roam was very happy to see the talking parrot.Roam fed the parrot Guavas and spicy chillies. Parrot likes to eat spicy chillies.A parrot was satisfied with the meal.

               Roam said to parrot,"Mr.Parrot, I liked you very much,would you like to stay in my home?. Parrot thought and said,"Dear little Friend,I have two little babies just like you,so I can't stay here?".Roam was little upset but farmer explained to him.

               An idea came into parrot's mind and he said,"I will surely come everyday to meet you and also bring my babies with me,Now are you happy,my friend?".Roam smiled and said,"Yes Dear friend Parrot, I can understand".Roam was very happy again to hear this.

              Parrot promised to Roam and flew away from there.From that day on,the


Parrot began to visit at Farmers home everyday. Farmers family specially Roam and parrots became close
friends with tight friendship bond.
Previous
Next Post »

If you like the stories then comment and share. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Animal story of Deer

Bob the Deer           Bob the deer was going to the Jungle with his friends for Jungle Safari. He lost his way while playing in the Jungle...