Story of pearl-Precious Rain Drop


PRECIOUS RAIN DROP

                          

                     

                  The precious rain drop



      Once upon a time there were many clouds in the sky.A single drop of water fell from one of the cloud. 

                                             
        He fell on the Mussel while falling and said to mussel,"Dear friend, I am very upset,my life is going to be wasted,I was not born and my existence will soon disappear".

        But suddenly,Mr.Mussel took Mr. Rain drop in his arm and said,"Don't worry friend,I will give you PRECIOUS life,Can you trust me?".Mr. Rain drop thought and said,"Yes,I can trust you".


           Mr.Mussel said,"Then Come".Mr.Rain drop happily entered at mussel.A few years later,that rain drop became a PEARL.
           Friends,u know the pearl..............?


           The pearl is in the king's crown.And that rain drop also lives in the King' crown as a Pearl.


Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
30 June 2020 at 10:48 ×

Superb ! Very mind blowing stories .I like this website .it is very useful for kids .great work didi

Reply
avatar

If you like the stories then comment and share. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Animal story of Deer

Bob the Deer           Bob the deer was going to the Jungle with his friends for Jungle Safari. He lost his way while playing in the Jungle...